Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Taking your friend with you wherever you go.

I have a friend who knows me inside out. He understands my needs. He is ever aware of what I want. He is creative, kind hearted, radiates love and an epitome of beauty and joy. He is always by my side, picking me up whenever I am down. When I am weak and worn, he gives me the energy to get up and go. When time is tough, he toughens me. He keeps assuring me that it is just the end of a chapter and marking the beginning of a new one. When I am going to bed in the night, he says good night and assures me that it will be all right the next day. When the night seems too dreary and sleep refuses to come, he tells me nice stories of my past and shows me great movies of my great life to come.
What a great friend he is. He is also your friend. You need to know who this friend is in your life and become his friend too. You need to understand his nature. He is a powerful friend who will never fail you. Take him with you wherever you go. He is a friend of everybody. He led Barak Obama as a boy with no chance to the presidency of the most powerful nation on earth. He stayed by Nelson Mandela in Robben Island for 27 years and led him to the presidency of South Africa. He guided Lord Beaconsfield as an unknown boy born with no prospect whatsoever but who rose through the ranks to become England’s greatest Prime Minister.
Who is this friend? He is so trusting, full of anticipation, always wishing for you to be feeling happy and consistently looking forward to better days ahead of you. He has a high expectation for you and is highly optimistic that your future will be better than your past. He bears all things, beliefs in all things and endures all things. When you have him, suffering cannot keep you down any more because he will help you to see light at the end of the tunnel. When you have him, even the fear of death disappears in your life because, he will help you to have a deeper understanding of eternal life. When you have him, every failure becomes an opportunity because he helps you to step back, learn lessons, gain new experiences and move on with a renewed energy. When you have him, all negative thoughts vanish from your mind because he helps you see and appreciate the enormous beauty in everything that God has created. He helps you to live your life in love and kindness to people around you. Where there is scarcity, h helps you to see the abundance of life around you.
Allow friend of mine become your friend and companion. Take him with you wherever you go. Talk to him whenever you feel lonely, fearful and depressed. Let him become your best friend. He can never fail you. He is what you have left when everything and everybody have disappeared in your life. He wants you to be constantly on the side your Creator through whom and from whom all good things originate. He is the divine spirit of success and achievement. Take him with you wherever you go. His name is Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers