Total Pageviews

Friday 18 May 2018

Do not let your beliefs limit your potential

You are a product of unlimited possibilities. No one in the entire universe has the ability to put a ceiling on what you can do, be or have unless you give him or her permission. You are responsible for giving permission to let other people into your life. You are also responsible for establishing the boundary of what they can do or not do once you let them in. It is like when you give the key of your house to someone.

I bet you do not just give it anyone. You only give it to someone you trust very well. Even when you let the person into your house, you would not give him or her permission to wander around your house.

I only let people I trust into my house. For example, whenever I hear my doorbell rings, I always make sure I have identified the caller before I open my door.

It is the same with beliefs. Your beliefs are the things you have accepted as fact without any proof. They can come inform of self-talks, or autosuggestions such as saying to yourself, “I am too old to be employed”, “I am too young to be rich”, “I am not beautiful enough”, “I am too scared to speak in public”, etc. It could also come in form of opinions such as saying, “no girls should be trusted”, “money is the root of all evils”, etc.

Your beliefs have the ability to limit your potential in life if not properly challenged.
What beliefs are you permitting into your life? What are they doing in your life? Are they working for or against your ability to become the person you have been destined to be? Think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers