Total Pageviews

Monday 31 December 2012

A Tree Is A Sum Of Its Parts

The Leaf: "I'm the Hand. I provide the tree with energy by turning sunlight into food. I am also the beauty of the tree. Without me, the tree is ugly and cannot survive."

The Branch: "I'm the Arm. I grow the Hands that provide the tree with food. I give variety to the tree. Without me, the tree will be a lonely figure and cannot survive."

The Trunk: "I am the Pillar. I carry water and nutrients from the root to all parts of the tree. I also give the tree its shape and stability . Without me, the tree has no strength and cannot survive."

The Root: "I'm the Anchor and the Source of water and nutrients to the tree. Without me, the tree will starve to death."

The Tree: "We are the tree. Without the presence of each of you, there is no tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers