Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

19 Negative Affirmative Statements you should avoid saying to yourself:

1. "I have a poor memory"
2. "I look awful"
3. "I am good for nothing"
4. "I can never change"
5. "I am just stupid"
6. "People don't like me"
7. "People hate me"
8. "I am a looser"
9. "I am always late for meetings"
10. "It's always my fault"
11. "I can never win"
12. "I'm too scared"
13. "I am too lazy"
14. "No body will help me"
15. "I am not smart enough"
16. "I am not clever enough"
17. "I am not handsome/beautiful"
18. "I cannot pass the test"
19. "I am a failure"

Each time you find yourself immersed in any of these negative self-talks, stop and ask yourself, "Is it true?"

The law of probability makes it impossible for you to say, "yes" with absolute certainty. Given the benefit of the doubt, you can now rephrase the negative self-affirmative statement to a positive one. As Earl Nightingale said, "The strangest secret is that we become what we think about, most of the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers