Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 January 2013

Appreciating the mystery of life and living

Today, I want you to find a few moments and a quiet space where you can become still and find some silence. I want you to become aware of the force that controls your ability to move every part of your body: your arm, your finger, your legs, your toes, etc. I want you to imagine the energy that allows the movement of each of these parts of your body. I want you to go into meditation for just a few minutes or so. I want you to reflect on the mystery behind your ability to hear with your ears, see with your eyes, smell with your nose and feel something by simply touching it. I want you to go inside of you and create a space between each thought you have about the mystery of your being.

What makes you see?
What makes you hear?
What makes you speak?
What makes you feel?

What is the mystery behind all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers