Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Work-Life Balance or Value Life Balance?

Without life, there is no work. Without work, there is no life. Work is just one of several key elements of life. Therefore, life is not all about work. It is all about knowing how to balance. It is all about knowing how to set the boundaries. It has upper and lower limits. These too are not static. They are subject to changes in time and space as we make our journey on earth. 
For me, I find it crucial to know the impact my work is having on other major aspects of my life such as family, money, health, friends, education, spiritual, etc, on a daily basis.  What is life balance for one may be imbalance for another. That is why I encourage people to start learning how to make self-knowledge, self-understanding and self-awareness their new way of life, a new habit. This is a personal journey in self-enlightenment and is a lifelong journey. This is what I think the ideal of work-life balance seeks to promote and which I have chosen to call Value Life Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers