Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Be the change you want to see in the world

Value Life Balance is a spiritual message that transcends any particular religious belief. It is a way of life.  It is a message of spiritual enlightenment.  It is a message of awareness of our beingness. It is a message of the oneness of all God’s creation. It is a message of love, of peace, and of living in harmonywith one another and in the exact nature that God intended.

If you share the value inherent in this message with us, then join Value Life Balance and be part of the vision to make the world a peaceful and happier place to inhibit by all God’s creation. What can you do? Very simple. Through this medium, you can share your thoughts, ideas and vision about the nature of the world you want for yourself, your children, your grand children and your great grand children. You can help spread the message and let other people hear what you and others think about life and living. Every little helps.

As you contemplate whether you wish to be involved in the change as envisioned by Value Life Balance, we ask you to join us in saying the following prayer:

“Lord, let me be the change I want to see. To do with strength and wisdom all that needs to be done and become the hope that I can be. Set me free from my fears and hesitations, grant me courage and humility. Fill me with the spirit to face the challenge and start the change I want to see. Today, I start the change I want to be even if I am not the light; I can be the spark in faith, service and communion. Let us start the change we want to see, the change that begins in me”.
This prayer was written by the De La Salle Brothers, Phllippine District

Finally, let us remind ourselves of the import of this message with a quote by Mahatma Gandhi:
“Be the change you want to see in the world”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers