Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 September 2010

Things that keep me in balance

This is my blog. This is where I share my passion for being in balance. Life is all about balance. I consider myself to be in balance when my actions are in total alignment with my values and my beliefs. I consider myself to be in balance whenever I am doing things that are consistent with my expectations. I consider myself to be in balance when my thoughts are in congruent with my actions. I consider myself to be in balance whenever I am able to demonstrate flexible attitude to life. I consider myself to be in balance whenever I live my life non-judgementally. I consider myself to be in balance whenever I am able to see hope even underneath the Pandora’s Box. I consider myself to be in balance whenever I eat anything that adds value to the quality of my life. I consider myself to be in balance when my goals are in total alignment with my destiny. Knowing and understanding the things I do that keep me out of my balance is my passion. When do you consider yourself to be in balance? What are the things you do that keep you in balance? If you share my passion for living a value life balance, why not share your thoughts with me and let the message go round.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers